Reserve Your 2017 HRO Today Forum North America Sponsorship Today – Book Time with Chris Galione to Secure Your Spot!
Go ahead. Ask the others: Even they’ll admit that the HRO Today Forum audience represents the “top of the food chain.” Nobody can match the quality of our attendees. We usually joke that our attendees are the bosses of the attendees of other events. But, in reality, we reach the most influential HR executives from around the world – 85% of 2016 event attendees were director-level or above.
Our point of difference is pretty simple: We provide the most objective content for the world’s most influential HR executives. We’ve been doing it for more than a decade, and we invite you to put the power of our event to work for you. In addition to reaching the most influential HR executives, we are the only event in the HR space that provides editorial coverage to all sponsors before and after the event.
Click here to see video highlights from the 2016 event in Chicago!
Click here to see video highlights from the 2015 event in Chicago!
Below is a sample of senior HR executives who attended the HRO Today Forum North America event within the last two years:
2016 HRO Today Forum Senior-Level HR Attendees
- Ron Arnold, SVP HR, Just Born Quality Confections
- Cathy A. Benton, CHRO, Alston & Bird LLP
- Eileen Benwitt, Chief Talent Officer, Horizon Media Inc.
- Lisa Jeffries Caldwell, EVP and CHRO, Reynolds American
- Rudy Campoya, CHRO, Socorro Independent School District
- Lainie Cooney, CHRO, DPI Specialty Foods Inc.
- Larry Costello, EVP and CHRO, Tyco
- Michelle Crosby, EVP and CHRO, FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Fairmont Hotels)
- Laurie Dalton, CHRO, gategroup North America
- Yves Deschenes, Associate VP HR and Organizational Development, Centennial College
- Patrick DiLaura, CHRO, Klein Steel
- Jon Downs, SVP HR, Toll Brothers
- Kathleen Edge, Executive VP of HR, Southwire Company
- Ed Elko, SVP HR, Boscov’s
- Cindy Fiedelman, Former VP People & Diversity, American Airlines
- Dane Friend, CHRO and VP of HR, Baylor College of Medicine
- Ron Garrow, CHRO, MasterCard
- Mark Gasta, EVP and Chief People Officer, Vail Resorts
- Roger Gaston, SVP HR, Avaya
- Andy Green, VP HR, Parx Casino
- Carole Hackett, Sr. Vice President of Human Resources, Houston Methodist
- Ann M. Harten, Global VP of HR, Haworth Inc
- Kimberly Hauer, VP and CHRO, Caterpillar
- Kari Heerdt, Chief People Officer, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- Sara Hill, CHRO, Ceridian
- DeeAnn Kelly, VP HR, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Srinivas Lakka, VP HR, IGATE
- Kathleen Larkin, VP HR, AT&T
- Matt Lasecki, VP HR, Providence Hospital
- Kawel LauBach, CHRO, Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority
- Laura Lee, SVP of Regional Human Resources, MGM Resorts International
- Brian Little, Head of HR, Zurich North America
- Jenn Mann, EVP and CHRO, SAS
- Jed Milstein, CHRO, Americold
- Tim Mulligan, CHRO, San Diego Zoo Global
- Linda Nelson, AVP of HR, Georgia State University
- Robert Nicoson, CHRO, Constant Contact, Inc.
- Candace Osunsade, SVP and Chief Administrative Officer, National Aquarium
- Matthew Owenby, SVP and CHRO, Aflac
- Debra Punke, SVP Human Resources, Concord Hospitality Enterprises
- Kristen Robinson, CHRO, Pandora
- Carole Slover SPHR, Former SVP, Human Resources, UniTek Global Services
- Johnna G. Torsone, Executive VP & CHRO, Pitney Bowes
- Audrey Van Luven, CHRO, Christiana Health System
- Rose Velez-Smith, VP HR, Pitney Bowes
- Peter Vermeulen, Head of HR Americas, The Linde Group
- Pat Wadors, CHRO and SVP of the Global Talent Organization, LinkedIn
- Carla Williams, Human Resources Director, Alcorn State University
- Patrick Wolf, VP HR, Harley-Davidson Financial Services, Inc.
The wide array of sponsorship opportunities the HRO Today Forum allows us to help you find the most effective way to reach out to our attendees and maximize your visibility at the event. If you would like to sponsor this year’s event and generate MILLIONS of impressions for your company, please click here to download the sponsorship prospectus and call Chris Galione at 215.606.9519 to discuss the most powerful event in HR.
For Speaking Inquiries, Please Contact:
Elliot Clark, CEO
Tel: +1 732-590-4770
For Forum Sponsorship Inquiries, Please Contact:
Chris Galione, Vice President
Tel: +1 215.606.9519
Highlights of 2016 HRO Today Forum
HRO Today Forum Twitter Feed
Welcome Allegis Global, Sponsor
Welcome to Cielo, Sponsor
Welcome to Lumesse, Sponsor
Welcome to WilsonHCG, Sponsor
HRO Today Forum 2015 Highlights
HRO Today Forum 2014 Highlights
The HRO Today Forum brings together leading thinkers and practitioners to share best practices and build relationships that improve the services of HR. Delegates include the leaders of HR and HR operations, recruitment and talent, change management, payroll and learning from large and midmarket companies. Sponsors include the most prominent providers, technology firms, and advisors in HR outsourcing, technology, and consulting firms.